Saturday, October 23, 2010

Almond Puff Pastry



I always like to buy Almond Pastry Puff every time when i shop at Sogo.It is cost about RM3 plus in one pack about 6 pcs if i'm not wrong. I came across this recipe from Table for 2 and it was so easy to bake it. Not much ingredients required here. Some of these pastries does not puff up well as i was in a hurry to picked up my son and have to prepared for the dinner. I sprinkle not enough sugar on top of the pastry which was a bit flat. Overall taste very good and crunchy.


2 comments:

  1. I used to buy this too, very addictive, until I started making them. But it's been 2 years since I last made them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend said nice and crunchy but just abit flat. I will sprinkle more sugar next time. But the baking time seemed long and maybe because of my oven small :oP

    ReplyDelete