I'm submitting this recipe to Aspiring Bakers #-5 :Fruity March (March 2011) hosted by Bakericious.
150gm Frozen Pie Sheet (I used puff pastry)
1 Red apple
2tbsp caster sugar
15gm unsalted butter
1. Let the pie sheet in room temperature for 5-10mins
2. Roll the pie sheet into rectangular size for 30cm x 20cm.
3. Put the pie sheet on the baking sheet.
4. Cut the apple into 2-3mm slices. Discard seeds
5. Lay the apples parallel to each other on the pie sheet
6. Sprinkle caster sugar on top of the apples. Add 6 small cube of butter after the sugar.
7. Preheat oven for 200C - 30mins. After 10mins, if the pie raise up, use fork to press it down gently. Bake until golden brown colour.