Thursday, August 16, 2012

Steamed Moist Chocolate Cake




I realised that past few weeks i have been trying out some new recipes which has been sitting in my baking/cooking list for sometimes. At least i had completed my few mission. Last few days when i got the mood to bake some cake, the cakes turned out disaster. This morning, I make a cake again but not bake this time is in steam method. This recipe have been in my baking list long long time. I saw this recipe from Janechew's blog, there is no egg white beaten required which i'm not very good of. It is just simply mixed around and steamed just that easy. The cake turned out so soft and chocolaty so moist. Love it. I packed some for my daughter's teacher at concert tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite type of cake, rich, moist and can't go wrong! As can never oversteam a cake :)

    ReplyDelete