Saturday, August 25, 2012

Orange muffin without butter


I think i have been crazy of baking and cooking lately. I have the habit whenever i read the favourite recipe, i will go and buy the ingredients but after that i did not make it and store it for sometime. I got the yogurt  in the fridge and thought of bake the cake but not this one. Now i can't remember which recipe that i have bookmarked. Last few days i saw Anncoojournal's blog posted the orange muffin with yogurt. So this is the time i should finished the yogurt..:O).

The verdict for this muffin is spongy but a bit sweet for me. It depends on the individual taste bud. I should reduce the sugar next round. I'm happy as i beated the egg whites in peak form successfully which im not always that lucky..



No comments:

Post a Comment