Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blog Award

Thanks to Small Small Baker for passing me this award. I never thought of having any award. I'm having fun to own a blog here and have been fun to read other blogger's recipe as they are very very good in baking and cooking. I'm still in learning curve for baking and cooking.



Here are the rules to abide in order to accept this award and they are:

1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.

My 7 random things are;

1. Decided to sign up fitness but gotta hold until my knee have been recovered.

2. I miss my oversea trip with husband and girlfriend. I wish i can let go my kids with babysitter to take care of which im not ready to do that. I really wish that i can travel this year and have a good rest.

3. Have been insterested to do "Man Tou" or "Pau" and Chiffon Cake. Need more practise.

4. Have been trying to cut down frizzy drinks and nasi lemak for the sake of my health. Just having a mild blood pressure. Because of the family history, i rather start early before it came worst. So i have invested a new juicer (can drop one whole apple for the lazy people) and blended many glasses of juices for myself and family. Thanks to my hubby to bought me this juicer.

5. Wish to get bonus from my company which i have been waiting and waiting for so many years.

6. Wishes to have time to attend part time baking course. Have been attended baking workshop recently.

7. Habit of buying recipe books.

I would like to dedicate this awards to;

1. Small Small Baker
2. Ellena of Cuisine Paradise
3. Jane of Jane's Corner
4. Wendy of Table for 2..more
5. Hearty Bakes
6. Nasi Lemak Lover
7. Dailydelicious
8. Jess of JessKitch3n
9. Honeybeesweet
10.Bakericious
11.Min's blog
12. Pure Enjoyment
13. My kitch3n
14. Happyhomebaking
15.Angie of Angie's recipe

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jes,
    I do hope you get lots of bonus :)
    And with that, have an enjoyable trip with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me this lovely award. I can not cut down Nasi Lemak, my favourite! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on receiving the award Jes! and thanks so much for passing it to me :):)

    ReplyDelete