Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pizzas

Pineapple and bacon pizza


Mushroom and pineapple pizza


Today after workout from yoga class, i feel so so hungry. Lots of foods comes in to my mind. I bought my favourite baguette from bakery shop. I suddenly think of pizza for dinner tonight and i have bacon and pizza base in the freezer. I bought some fresh pineapple, mozzarella cheese and mushroom from supermarket. Initially i thought of bake one pizza only, after read the instruction about pizza once thaw cannot refreeze so i have to bake all. I got the little helper to sprinkle cheese on the pizzas. During the preparation i didn't noticed that it was already 5pm, no wonder my little girl so noisy for the pizza.

Ingredients:
Pineapple with bacon pizza
1. Pizza base.
2. Tomato sauce
3. Bacon 
4. Pineapple chunks
5. Mozzarella cheese

Thaw the pizza base, apply tomato sauce on the pizza follow by cheese, bacon, pineapple and sprinkle cheese again. Bake for 200C at 20mins or until the cheese melted. 

I'm submitting my post to Aspiring Bakers #-6 :Say Cheese( April 2011) hosted by Jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment