I made these mini bread few batches already. My kids love it so much maybe due to the mini size and parmesan taste. My son took few bites in one go. My daughter always request for this mini breads.
The recipe was adapted from Min's blog
- High Protein Flour 200g
- Instant yeast 1/3tsp
- Castor sugar 30g
- Egg 1
- Salt 1/8tsp
- Parmesan Cheese powder 1Tbsp
- Milk 80g
- Unsalted butter 30g （cut into cube and cool down to room temperature)
- Mix all the dry ingredients except butter till well-blended.
- Add in the liquids (egg and milk) and knead to form a rough dough.
- Add in butter cubes and knead to form elastic dough.
- Let it proof for 60 minutes or till double its size.
- Punch down the dough to release air and let it rest for another 15 minutes.
- Flatten the dough and roll it into 1cm thick rectangular shape.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 2cm x 2cm square pieces.
- Arrange them into baking tray and let them proof for another 30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180'C for 12-14 minutes.